10.16.2012

Shop News

It's been months since I last updated, and I apologize for that! It's honestly a lot easier to update my Facebook page, and I've just recently signed up for Instagram and Pinterest as well! You'll see more sneak peeks at shop items on Instagram, since it's really easy to snap a pic with my phone and upload using their app.

The holidays are right around the corner, and I'm going to have a go at selling locally at some holiday/craft fairs...which means spending as much time as possible creating more items for my inventory! My first craft fair was rather nerve wracking, but I've got more time to plan out what to make/sell, how to display it, and I plan to get there early so I can have more time to set up properly. If you're in the NoVa area, be sure to stop by - I'll post details about each fair as the date approaches.

The Etsy shop will remain open, since I get a lot of custom orders these days, but you'll see a lot of new things popping up in the next couple of weeks.

I've improved my pattern for luggage tags, so they look a lot nicer:


I've added some deluxe travel wallets to the shop as well - these feature more pockets, so you can keep multiple credit cards, room keys, and cash in your wallet/organizer along with your passport and boarding passes/tickets in one place while you travel. You can even use these as everyday wallets, using the larger pockets to keep a slim notebook (like a Moleskine) or slips of paper, to run errands around town.



I recently added some items to a new shop section....


Spawned from the need to keep my Moleskine notebooks organized, I've added notebook covers to my shop! I've always got a little notebook within reach to jot down shop ideas, patterns, supply lists, as well as other notebooks for writing down To Do lists and hundreds of other things. Yes, I could use my phone and make a memo, but sometimes it's easier to grab for a pen and paper if it's within reach. I've got a few Moleskine notebooks (one for sketching and another for writing things out) and I was constantly grabbing for the wrong one because they've both got black covers. 


Now I know which one is for sketching, in this adorable "Made with Love" fabric, while the other journal is without a cover (while I hurry and make more for others to buy). If you're a fan of Moleskine notebooks and journals, visit my shop to see the new covers! Make it easier to find the right journal or notebook and carry it with you wherever you go!

There are only a few listed in the shop right now, for pocket and large Moleskines, but you can always request a custom cover using any of the fabrics seen in my shop. Just get in touch with me to set something up for you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment